The Journey To Competitive Advantage...Through Servant Leadership
Your competitors have the same equipment, strategies, sales channels and competitive products that can all be duplicated. What isn’t easy to duplicate is a group of trained SERVANT LEADERS who can ORGANIZE, ENCOURAGE, TEACH, COMMUNICATE AND ENERGIZE in a way that brings out the best in their people.
The greatest athletes in the world spend a tremendous amount of time each day training and practicing to improve their skills. They know it’s key to improving performance. But, we as business leaders spend little time training and focusing on improving our leadership skills. Leaders must make their own training a priority if they want to build a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our work with senior leadership, team leaders, supervisors and future leaders helps them increase competitive advantage by developing a SERVANT LEADERSHIP MIND-SET. It’s about improving your God given leadership skills and talents so you can leverage the abilities and collective potential of every individual in the company. It builds an atmosphere of shared vision, objectives, values and accountability for the results.
Our proprietary training modules and process were developed from our own real world experience leading and managing companies to help bring CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT to your leadership process by developing and using SERVANT LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES. Each module is an interactive process to help your leaders learn how to impact people in a positive way and how to implement these principles to bring out the best in their people. MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE CANNOT BE ACHIEVED WITHOUT GREAT LEADERSHIP.
EACH OF THE 4 MODULES INCLUDES TRAINING, INDIVIDUAL COACHING AND EVALUATION, INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM ASSESSMENTS, TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES, AND TOOLS TO HELP PARTICIPANTS IMMEDIATELY UTILIZE WHAT THEY LEARN. BECAUSE EVERY COMPANY IS DIFFERENT, OUR PROCESS IS FULLY CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. YOU CAN SELECT THE ENTIRE PROCESS, CHOOSE SPECIFIC MODULES OR JUST CHOOSE SPECIFIC SESSIONS WITHIN A MODULE. YOU CAN ALSO ELIMINATE THE COACHING, MENTORING AND OTHER PARTS OF THE PROCESS. YOU SELECT WHAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS.
LED BY OUR PRESIDENT BILL FLINT, THESE MODULES CAN BE ADJUSTED FOR ANY BUSINESS REGARDLESS OF ITS SIZE, BUDGET, OR NEED. EACH SESSION WITHIN A MODULE TYPICALLY LASTS 2 TO 3 HOURS, DEPENDING UPON THE INTERACTION AND NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS. WE RECOMMEND THAT BILL FLINT LEAD A SESSION FROM ONE OF OUR MODULES AT NO CHARGE (YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE) TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS, VIEW BILL’S PRESENTATION STYLE/SKILLS AND SEE THE VALUE OF THE MATERIAL FIRST HAND.
Call Bill today at 574-596-2384 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Module 1: Servant Leadership...The Competitive Advantage
- How Can A Servant Leader Make A Difference
- Leadership Skills Needed To Gain A Competitive Advantage
- Self-Awareness…A Strength Of Servant Leaders
- Seven Fundamental Skills Of A Great Servant Leader
- How Poor Leadership Limits An Organizations Potential
Module 2: Winning Through Communication
- Communication…The Foundation For Change
- Conflict Resolution…The Breakfast Of Champions
- The Art Of Inspiring Others
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Fifteen Ways To Mess Up Morale
Module 3: Jumpstart Your Strategy
- Breathing Life Into Your Company’s Mission And Vision
- Discovering And Eliminating The Pain In Your Organization
- Creating And Implementing Transformational Strategies
- Converting Your Mission Into The Right “Daily Dose”
- Execute Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
- Learn To Profit From Your Mistakes
Module 4: Leading and Building Your Team
- Motivation Starts With Discovering The Needs Of Your People
- Building Successful Relationships With Your Team
- Build Strong Leaders Through Coaching And Mentoring
- Developing Winners At All Levels Of The Organization
- Moving Average Team Members To Excellent Performers